Inspired by the shape of the bamboo stalk, German design team designscheider created a tranquil centerpiece for the modern home. Without flowers, the vase can stand along as a glowing centerpiece; or with flowers the combination of materials heightens the essence and vitality of whatever is showcased within. The semi-translucent duotone glass is a result of craftsmanship from the Qing Dynasty. Fired at high temperatures, it is a product of only the most skilled glass-blowers, who formed the vase piece by piece.
• Designed by designschneider for JIA Inc
• Inspired by shape of the bamboo stalk
• Can be used as a tranquil centerpiece for the modern home or as a vase
• Fine craftsmanship originating from the Qing Dynasty created the semi-translucent duotone glass
• Made of plywood sleeve (outer bamboo veneer and inner basswood veneer) and dual colour mouth-blown glass
All items are in stock (or in transit) unless otherwise stated.
All of our items are delivered by DHL, Singapore Post or Simplypost. You will be notified when your item(s) has been shipped. We will deliver your items as a complete order where possible. If there are out of stock items in your order, we may opt to deliver them separately.
The price of the item does not include shipping, import duties or custom charges. The shipping cost is calculated based on the total weight of your items and the destination of your delivery. They will be automatically calculated during checkout. This will be borne by the customer and may be collected at delivery by our freight partners.