A bathroom series characterized by understated elegance was created by Norm Architects using light, uniform lines and rounded bases. The simple geometry and honest materials used reflected their love for minimalism and functionality. The Towel Ladder is an informal and flexible piece of furniture made for storing towels and accessories in the bathroom. It is versatile and can also be used to hang clothes in the bedroom or scarves/coats in the hallway. The leather strap at the top of the ladder makes it easy to move it around the house. Made of powder-coated steel with a matte black or white finish for an elegant, tactile, and easy-to-clean exterior. Each item of the bathroom series can serve as a focal point in the modern bathroom, and when taken together, creates a zen experience that is functional and highly aesthetic.
• Part of bathroom series created by Norm Architects
• Simple geometry and honest materials used to reflect minimalism and functionality
• Informal, versatile and flexible piece of furniture made for storing towels and accessories in the bathroom
• Can be used to hang clothes in the bedroom or scarves/coats in the hallway
• Portable and easy to move it around the house
• Made of powder-coated steel with a matte black or white finish
• Elegant, tactile, and easy-to-clean
H: 170 cm / 66,9’’
W: 60 cm / 23,6’’
D: 3,5 cm / 1,4 ‘‘
Powder Coated Steel, Ash or Stained Ash, Leather
Item is currently available for pre-order. Lead time of 4-6 weeks (excluding shipping).
All of our items are delivered by DHL, Singapore Post or Simplypost. You will be notified when your item(s) has been shipped. We will deliver your items as a complete order where possible. If there are out of stock items in your order, we may opt to deliver them separately.
The price of the item does not include shipping, import duties or custom charges. The shipping cost is calculated based on the total weight of your items and the destination of your delivery. They will be automatically calculated during checkout. This will be borne by the customer and may be collected at delivery by our freight partners.