Stone Lamp adds more than just light to a room, it casts a beautiful soft glow and provides a calming ambience to your space. Danish duo Norm Architects set out to reexamine the lamp, with the intention of designing a piece to light the home like candlelight which could be placed in any corner of the home for ambient lighting. The considered use of natural materials – mouth blown smoky glass on a ceramic base - adds to its warmth. Available in two variants, a grey smoke-tinted glass shade on a stoneware base and an opal glass top on a raw sand coloured ceramic base.
• Designed by Norm Architects for MENU
• Casts a beautiful soft glow and provides a calming ambience to your space
• Similar to candlelight in providing ambient lighting
• Use of natural materials adds to the warmth it provides
• Available in two variants, a grey smoke-tinted glass shade on a stoneware base and an opal glass top on a raw sand coloured ceramic base
Dimensions (cm / in)
H: 19 cm / 7,5"
Ø: 20 cm / 7,9"
Weight item (kg)
220V, E27 (Bulb not provided)
Item is currently available for pre-order. Lead time of 4-6 weeks (excluding shipping).
All of our items are delivered by DHL, Singapore Post or Simplypost. You will be notified when your item(s) has been shipped. We will deliver your items as a complete order where possible. If there are out of stock items in your order, we may opt to deliver them separately.
The price of the item does not include shipping, import duties or custom charges. The shipping cost is calculated based on the total weight of your items and the destination of your delivery. They will be automatically calculated during checkout. This will be borne by the customer and may be collected at delivery by our freight partners.