The Riki Wall Clock features twelve figures which are slightly bigger and needles which are in splendid harmony with the length and thickness. Minimalistic and lightweight, the clock is designed for easy reading. The plywood frame is made by skillful craftsmen using traditional handicraft techniques giving it its precise circular shape and beautiful finish. Awarded 2004 Good Design Award (Japan)
• Designed by internationally renowned designer, Riki Watanabe
• Awarded 2004 Good Design Award (Japan)
• Features twelve figures of larger proportions for easy reading
• Minimalistic and lightweight
• Made by skilled craftsmen using traditional techniques
• Precise circular plywood frame with beautiful finish
• Available in 2 sizes
Ø: 35.4 cm
Depth: 4.8 cm
Ø: 20.3 cm
Depth: 4.5 cm
Item is available for pre-order. Lead time of 3 weeks (excluding shipping).
All of our items are delivered by DHL, Singapore Post or Simplypost. You will be notified when your item(s) has been shipped. We will deliver your items as a complete order where possible. If there are out of stock items in your order, we may opt to deliver them separately.
The price of the item does not include shipping, import duties or custom charges. The shipping cost is calculated based on the total weight of your items and the destination of your delivery. They will be automatically calculated during checkout. This will be borne by the customer and may be collected at delivery by our freight partners.