Ready Made Curtain is an adjustable curtain kit, designed by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec, in collaboration with Kvadrat. Simple and elegant, Ready Made Curtain is based on minimal components. Each kit contains two wooden wall fixings, pegs, a hanging cord, and an opaque or translucent curtain textile. Both fabrics come in three colour variations. Installation is effortlessly easy with the following steps: (1) Fix the two mechanisms to your wall or ceiling. (2) Wind to create tension in the cord. (3) Attach the pegs to the fabric. (4) Cut your fabric to the correct length. (5) Hang your curtain
• Designed in collaboration between Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec and Danish textile manufacturer Kvadrat
• Designed as a flexible hanging system that users can adapt to fit any window
• Original and simple hanging system to suit every window
• Kit comprises a hanging cord, wall fixings, pegs and your choice of Kvadrat textiles
• Available in a lightweight, semi-transparent fabric and a woollen fabric, both of which come in three colours.
H: 300 cm
L: 140 cm
All items are in stock (or in transit) unless otherwise stated.
All of our items are delivered by DHL, Singapore Post or Simplypost. You will be notified when your item(s) has been shipped. We will deliver your items as a complete order where possible. If there are out of stock items in your order, we may opt to deliver them separately.
The price of the item does not include shipping, import duties or custom charges. The shipping cost is calculated based on the total weight of your items and the destination of your delivery. They will be automatically calculated during checkout. This will be borne by the customer and may be collected at delivery by our freight partners.