No relevant currency found
Created by modern surrealist Minh T as part of a photographic series for Paper Collective, Angular Afternoon captures neglected spaces which ranged from random office buildings to empty shopping malls. He uses colour to depict passion and excitement and is intrigued by how colour can embolden the image as well as heighten the emotional impact of it. Produced in Denmark with paper and production carrying FSC certification. Frame sold separately.
About Paper Collective
Paper Collective aims to discover great art to share with the world. Proudly collaborating with artists from varied backgrounds including fashion, architecture, and illustration, their collection of iconic and original art prints remains fresh yet affordable. Bringing great art to all. Paper Collective posters are printed in limited editions and part of each sold poster will be donated to a good cause.
Digitally printed on 210g matte high quality Hahnemühle paper
How to unroll the poster from tube
1. Pull off the cap from one end
2. Tip or gently shake the tube for the poster to slide out naturally. Do not grab, pull or pinch the poster trying to extract it. This my cause bending creasing of the posters edges
3. Unroll the silk paper and straighten the poster on a clean, flat and hard surface.
4. Place something heavy on each corner and in the middle to weigh it down. Books work particularly well
5. Leave this for 24 hours and remove weights to reveal a flat poster ready for framing
How to remove minor creases that may occur in the course of shipping
1. Roll the poster out onto a flat and clean surface, such as a table. Make sure you straighten it face down with the blank side facing upwards
2. Place a bed sheet or towel over the poster and lightly spray the sheet or towel with water until it is slightly damp, not wet
3. Using the lowest heat setting on your iron, iron the poster through the sheet. Constantly move the iron to prevent burns.
4. Run the iron over one small area of the fabric at a time until it is dry
5. Lift the fabric every so often to check for any heat damage on the poster
6. Repeat the process if wrinkles remain
*Note: We are not liable for any damage that might be caused from the care instructions.