The Mami Glasses collection designed by Stefano Giovannoni in 2003 for Alessi is enriched with an extra-large version. This new collection takes its inspiration from the large dimensions of wine tasting glasses. The XL version joins the original version to satisfy both wine buffs and those that love the smooth, rounded forms of the Mami series. The Glasses are produced from thin crystalline glass, a material that stands out for its striking transparency and high sonority. The long stems, obtained by extending the piece of glass used to produce the bowls, make optimum use of the production technology. The collection consists of Glass for red wine, a Glass for white wine, a Glass for sparkling wine and champagne, a Water glass, a Decanter and a Glass for long drinks - new for this collection. This new collection stands out for its elegant black packaging, produced using lithography: outlines of the items that make up the service can be seen on the sides of the box.
• Designed by Stefano Giovannoni in 2003 for Alessi
• Extra large version inspired from large dimensions of wine tasting glasses
• Produced from thin crystalline glass characterized for its striking transparency and high sonority
• Collection consists of glasses for red wine, white wine, champagne, water, a decanter and long drinks – each sold separately
• Elegant black packaging produced using lithography making it the perfect gift for clients, friends and family
Dimensions (White Wine Glasses):
All items are in stock (or in transit) unless otherwise stated.
All of our items are delivered by DHL, Singapore Post or Simplypost. You will be notified when your item(s) has been shipped. We will deliver your items as a complete order where possible. If there are out of stock items in your order, we may opt to deliver them separately.
The price of the item does not include shipping, import duties or custom charges. The shipping cost is calculated based on the total weight of your items and the destination of your delivery. They will be automatically calculated during checkout. This will be borne by the customer and may be collected at delivery by our freight partners.