Menu's Glass Kettle Teapot by Norm Architects uniquely embraces the meeting of two traditions - the Asian zen philosophy and modern Scandinavian design. A special feature is the teapot’s transparency that grants a visual experience of the tea and stimulates the senses of sight, touch and smell alike.
As a fine design detail the tea egg is placed in the center of the pot and is easily raised by pulling the attached silicon string when the tea is ready for serving. Matching Teapot Heater sold separately.
• Designed by Norm Architects
• Embraces both the Asian Zen philosophy and modern Scandinavian design
• Transparency of teapot enables a full visual experience of sight, touch and smell
• Tea egg placed in the centre of the teapot which can be easily raised through an attached silicon string
• Made of glass, stainless steel, plastic and silicone
Vol: 1.5 litres
All items are in stock (or in transit) unless otherwise stated.
All of our items are delivered by DHL, Singapore Post or Simplypost. You will be notified when your item(s) has been shipped. We will deliver your items as a complete order where possible. If there are out of stock items in your order, we may opt to deliver them separately.
The price of the item does not include shipping, import duties or custom charges. The shipping cost is calculated based on the total weight of your items and the destination of your delivery. They will be automatically calculated during checkout. This will be borne by the customer and may be collected at delivery by our freight partners.