The Hubert Series was conceived by New York City-based design firm Søren Rose Studio. The functional frame, simple lines, and warming brass interior create a light that is unassuming and beautiful. An off-shoot of the beloved Tribeca series, the Hubert series now includes the Pendant Ø24, Pendant Ø45, and Suspension Frame. The series builds upon those materials —steel and brass—and introduces a number of pendant and suspension options. The lamps are pared down in a way that emphasises the materials and the quality of the light. Hubert Pendant Ø24, previously only available with a black frame, now comes in ivory. This elegant update on the classic look keeps the profile minimalist, while adding a touch of femininity to the silhouette. The pendant could be used in any number of settings, from a home kitchen to a public cafe.
• Conceived by New York City-based design firm Søren Rose Studio for MENU
• An off-shoot of the beloved Tribeca series
• Modern, beautiful lamp created by its functional frame, simple lines, and warming brass interior
• Emphasizes on the materials and the quality of the light
• Available in Ø24, Ø45, and Suspension Frame
• Now comes in ivory to add a touch of femininity
• Can be used in any number of settings, from a home kitchen to a public cafe
Dimensions (cm / in)
H: 18 cm / 7,1”
Ø: 24 cm / 9,45”
Powder Coated Steel, Plated Steel or Brass
Black / Bronzed Brass, Black Cord
Ivory / Bronzed Brass, White Cord
Black / Brass, Black Cord
Item is currently available for pre-order. Lead time of 4-6 weeks (excluding shipping).
All of our items are delivered by DHL, Singapore Post or Simplypost. You will be notified when your item(s) has been shipped. We will deliver your items as a complete order where possible. If there are out of stock items in your order, we may opt to deliver them separately.
The price of the item does not include shipping, import duties or custom charges. The shipping cost is calculated based on the total weight of your items and the destination of your delivery. They will be automatically calculated during checkout. This will be borne by the customer and may be collected at delivery by our freight partners.