A true Danish design icon, the classic EM77 Vacuum Jug created by Danish designer Erik Magnussen is one of Stelton’s best-selling designs. Quintessentially Scandinavian, it features the vacuum jug’s patented unique rocker stopper which lets you serve with a single hand. It also has a handy screw cap, making it ideal for use on the move.
The vacuum jug is produced twice a year in the season’s on-trend Scandinavian colours. This spring’s new EM77 colours are inspired by the first signs of spring, letting thoughts wander to light Scandinavian evenings by the sea, and sandy beaches with gentle summer breezes.
• A classic and an icon of Danish design created by Erik Magnussen
• One of Stelton’s best sellers
• Features unique patented rocker stopper which allows for pouring with a single hand
• Consists of screw cap making it easy for use when on the move
• Available in two sizes i.e., 1 litre and 0.5 litre
Dimensions (1 litre):
Height: 30 cm
Ø: 10.5 cm
Vol: 1 litre
Dimensions (0.5 litre)
Height: 21 cm
Ø: 10.5 cm
Vol: 0.5 litre
• For the safety of small children, please use the picnic stopper
• Do not use a wire brush or any other tool to clean the inside
of the bottle
• Glass wall is delicate, handle with care
• Vacuum jug should be preheated prior to filling with boiling water to avoid extreme temperature fluctuations which may cause the glass to shatter
• Rinse the jug with clear water for cleaning
Item is available for pre-order. Lead time of 3-4 weeks (excluding shipping).
All of our items are delivered by DHL, Singapore Post or Simplypost. You will be notified when your item(s) has been shipped. We will deliver your items as a complete order where possible. If there are out of stock items in your order, we may opt to deliver them separately.
The price of the item does not include shipping, import duties or custom charges. The shipping cost is calculated based on the total weight of your items and the destination of your delivery. They will be automatically calculated during checkout. This will be borne by the customer and may be collected at delivery by our freight partners.