The Craft Salt and Pepper Mills designed by Danish designer Simon Legald believes that excellent quality and exclusive natural materials go hand in hand. A long-lasting body of solid oak, along with a sturdy knob made of marble, make Craft Salt and Pepper Mills suitable for frequent everyday use.
The entire range is made of solid oak and robust marble. The utensils have a classic look and a weight that makes them comfortable to hold. The simple, flared shapes that cut across the entire range, also discretely distinguish the Craft family traits.
Hidden inside of Craft is a ceramic CrushGrind grinder. This is one of the leading brands on the market used for mills. CrushGrind has been tested to grind salt and pepper for an equivalent of up to 200 years use in a normal home without showing any notable wear.
The Craft Mills are look beautiful in the kitchen as well as being a decorative addition to the dining table. The dark and light marble knobs elegantly underline the simple function of the mills.
• Designed by Simon Legald for Normann Copenhagen
• Use of solid oak for the body and marble for the knob make it suitable for frequent everyday use
• Classic look and weight makes them comfortable to hold
• Distinctive simple, flared shape
• Consist of ceramic CrushGrind grinder which is one of the leading brands used for mills and very durable
• Beautiful addition to the kitchen or as a decorative item on the dining table
• Made of solid oak (base) and solid marble (knob)
Craft Pepper Mill, Oak & Black Marble (Small)
Craft Pepper Mill, Oak & Black Marble (Large)
All items are in stock (or in transit) unless otherwise stated.
All of our items are delivered by DHL, Singapore Post or Simplypost. You will be notified when your item(s) has been shipped. We will deliver your items as a complete order where possible. If there are out of stock items in your order, we may opt to deliver them separately.
The price of the item does not include shipping, import duties or custom charges. The shipping cost is calculated based on the total weight of your items and the destination of your delivery. They will be automatically calculated during checkout. This will be borne by the customer and may be collected at delivery by our freight partners.