No relevant currency found
Part of the Tribeca series, the MENU Collister Table Lamp is inspired by the New York City glamour of the late 1930s. The name Tribeca refers to a very popular part of New York in lower West Manhattan, the Triangle Below Canal Street. Designed by Søren Rose Studio, he travelled the States in search for beautiful old lamps and reusable parts to create each unique piece. The Collister table lamp forms the latest addition to the series, heavily influenced by the Duane pendant. Made of spun solid brass which will beautifully patinate over time.
• Designed by Søren Rose Studio who travelled the States in search for beautiful old lamps
• Each individual piece is unique
• Latest addition to the Tribeca series
• Inspired by the New York City glamour of the late 1930s
• Shade is made of spun solid brass which will beautifully darken and patinate over time
• Bulb not included
Height: 38 cm
Width: 33 cm
Depth: 16 cm
Bulb type: E27, Max 60 W
Cord length: 200cm
Use a soft dry cloth to clean. Do not use any cleaners with chemicals or harsh abrasives. Avoid using water. The brass will oxidise from the moment it is exposed to air. To maintain a shiny appearance, use a mild metal polish and a soft cloth.