&Tradition Catch Chair JH1 by Jaime Hayon is his first contribution to &Tradition’s collection. This is a chair that welcomes you with open arms. Its armrests extend from the shell like literal limbs, ready to embrace you as you sit down. In addition to being a witty personification, it is also an eye-catching piece of design. Serpentine lines give it a playful lightness that is counterbalanced by a sturdy, well-balanced base and legs that ensure maximum comfort. The shell offers comfort alongside great variability. The Catch Chair fits perfectly in any modern home. Available in oak or smoked oak frame and upholstered in Kvadrat textile in various colors.
• By renowned designer Jaime Hayon as his first contribution to &Tradition’s collection
• A chair that welcomes you with open arms with armrests extend from the shell ready to embrace you as you sit down.
• Eye-catching piece of design
• Serpentine lines give it a playful lightness that is counterbalanced by a sturdy, well-balanced base and legs that ensure maximum comfort.
• Fits perfectly in any modern home
• Oak legs come with white oiled or smoked oiled and are fitted with felt gliders
• Upholstered in Kvadrat textile (Grey/Oak/Sunniva 2 242; Blue/Smoked Oak/Balder 3 792; Light Grey/Smoked Oak/Sunniva 2 236)
H: 90cm/35.4in, D: 58cm/22.8in, W: 58cm/22.8in,
Armrest height: 68cm/26.8in, Seat height: 45cm/17.7in
Item is available for pre-order. Lead time of 8-10 weeks (excluding shipping).
All of our items are delivered by DHL, Singapore Post or Simplypost. You will be notified when your item(s) has been shipped. We will deliver your items as a complete order where possible. If there are out of stock items in your order, we may opt to deliver them separately.
The price of the item does not include overseas shipping, import duties or custom charges. The shipping cost is calculated based on the total weight of your items and the destination of your delivery. They will be automatically calculated during checkout. This will be borne by the customer and may be collected at delivery by our freight partners.