MENU Cast Pendant takes its inspiration from functional cast metal objects and the graphic qualities of traditional plumb weights, hanging from a line used by masons and carpenters since Ancient Egypt. Versatile and naturally assimilating into the décor of any room or forming a sculptural installation by hanging one lamp on its own or clustering several into a striking installation, the Cast Pendant embodies MENU’s philosophy of soft minimalism and quiet tactility. The lamp is now available in a new aluminum colour, adding an industrial yet elegant touch to both commercial and residential spaces, as the Cast Pendant quietly elevates and warms the atmosphere of any room.
• Inspired by the traditional plumb weights used by masons and carpenters in Ancient Egypt
• Forms a sculptural installation by hanging one lamp on its own or clustering several together
• Elevates and warms the atmosphere of any room
• Embodies MENU’s philosophy of soft minimalism and quiet tactility
• Allows for variety of configurations i.e., single piece or cluster several together
• Now available in a new aluminum colour adding an industrial yet elegant touch
• Perfect for both commercial and residential spaces
Height: 12 cm
Ø: 12 cm
Max 220 V, Max 20 QRR, Bulb G9 (not included)
Includes 4 meter PVC Cord and G9 socket
All items are in stock (or in transit) unless otherwise stated.
All of our items are delivered by DHL, Singapore Post or Simplypost. You will be notified when your item(s) has been shipped. We will deliver your items as a complete order where possible. If there are out of stock items in your order, we may opt to deliver them separately.
The price of the item does not include shipping, import duties or custom charges. The shipping cost is calculated based on the total weight of your items and the destination of your delivery. They will be automatically calculated during checkout. This will be borne by the customer and may be collected at delivery by our freight partners.