MENU Cast Pendant Lighting Shape 4 is inspired by the traditional plumb weight – a weight hanging from a line used by masons and carpenters in Ancient Egypt to establish a true vertical. An honest light, the Cast Pendant Lamp embodies MENU’s philosophy of soft minimalism. You can choose to hang one lamp on its own or cluster several into an installation. The lamp is available in three variations, and a splitter allows for variety of configurations. The Cast Pendant is designed for both commercial and residential use.
• Designed by Tom Chung & Jordan Murphy
• Inspired by traditional plumb weight used in Ancient Egypt
• Honest light which embodies MENU philosophy of soft minimalism
• Able to hang one on its own or cluster several together
• Available in three variations
• Splitter allows for variety of configurations
• Suitable for commercial and residential use
• Made of painted aluminium
Height: 25/32 cm
Width: 66 cm
Depth: 12 cm
Max 220 V, Max 20 QRR, Bulb G9 (not included)
Includes 4 meter PVC Cord and G9 socket
All items are in stock (or in transit) unless otherwise stated.
All of our items are delivered by DHL, Singapore Post or Simplypost. You will be notified when your item(s) has been shipped. We will deliver your items as a complete order where possible. If there are out of stock items in your order, we may opt to deliver them separately.
The price of the item does not include shipping, import duties or custom charges. The shipping cost is calculated based on the total weight of your items and the destination of your delivery. They will be automatically calculated during checkout. This will be borne by the customer and may be collected at delivery by our freight partners.