The idea behind the Carrie LED Lamp by Norm Architects is to honour hygge in the context of modern living. In Denmark, where winters are cold and long, creating a warm, cozy atmosphere is a way of life. Made of mouth-blown opal glass, it is lightweight and portable with a USB charger. The possibilities of the lamp are endless. It can be used as a bedside lamp, on an office desk or as an alternative to candles on the dining table. Carrie is also perfectly sized for picnics in the park, festival-going or moonlit walks on the beach. This season Menu is adding a burned red and an olive shade shade to its colour palette, giving an all-time favourite a chic update.
• Created to honour hygge in the context of modern living
• Lightweight and portable with a USB charger
• Perfect as a bedside lamp, on the office desk or on the dining table
• Can be used for picnics, festival-going or moonlit walks
• Suitable for both indoor and outdoor (dry condition)
• Made of mouth-blown opal glass and body made of powder coated steel
• New chic colors of burned red and olive available
Ø: 13.5 cm
Height: 24.5 cm
Cord length: 50 cm
Led Panel, 3.2 Watt, LED, A+ (Energy Efficiency Class)
Use a soft dry cloth to clean. Do not use any cleaners with chemicals or harsh abrasives. Avoid using water.
All items are in stock (or in transit) unless otherwise stated.
All of our items are delivered by DHL, Singapore Post or Simplypost. You will be notified when your item(s) has been shipped. We will deliver your items as a complete order where possible. If there are out of stock items in your order, we may opt to deliver them separately.
The price of the item does not include shipping, import duties or custom charges. The shipping cost is calculated based on the total weight of your items and the destination of your delivery. They will be automatically calculated during checkout. This will be borne by the customer and may be collected at delivery by our freight partners.