The Pappelina Asta rug is characterized by panels of subtle pastel tones alternating with strips of 1950s greys inspired by the traditional Swedish plastic rugs. The classic and contemporary patterns of the rug will suit any modern homes. Each rug is fully reversible and you can refresh the look just by turning it over.
Made in Sweden, the PVC ribbons used to make the rug are from new raw plastic which ensures that no hazardous heavy metals or harmful chemicals are used. Each rug consists of 90% plastic foil ribbon and 10% polyester warp thread. The two are woven together using traditional looms dating back to the 1950s. The materials used and the density of the weave ensure that Pappelina rugs are highly durable, require minimal care and retain their colours.
• Panels of subtle pastel tones alternating with grey strips inspired by traditional Swedish plastic rugs
• Contemporary yet classic to suit any modern homes
• Fully reversible
• Made using Swedish plastic foil PVC ribbon and polyester warp thread in Dalarna, Sweden
• Traditionally woven using wooden shuttles
• Practical and very easy-to-care-for
• Available in 5 colours and 4 different sizes
70 X 90 cm
70 X 180 cm
70 X 270 cm
70 X 360 cm
Refer here for care instructions.
Refer here for Pappelina’s environment policy
All Pappelina rugs are available on a pre-order basis and require a lead time of 3-4 weeks.
All of our items are delivered by DHL, Singapore Post or Simplypost. You will be notified when your item(s) has been shipped. We will deliver your items as a complete order where possible. If there are out of stock items in your order, we may opt to deliver them separately.
The item(s) prices do not include shipping, import duties or custom charges. These will be borne by the customer and may be collected at delivery by our delivery partners.