Inspired by the traditional Swedish plastic rugs, the Asta consists of panels of subtle pastel tones alternating with strips of 1950s greys. The contemporary yet classic patterns of the rug will suit any modern homes and stand the test of time. Each rug is fully reversible.
Woven on a traditional loom using wooden shuttles in Sweden, it is made using Swedish plastic foil PVC ribbon and polyester warp thread. The materials used and the density of the weave ensure that Pappelina rugs are highly durable, require minimal care and retain their colours.
• Panels of subtle pastel tones alternating with grey strips inspired by traditional Swedish plastic rugs
• Contemporary yet classic to suit any modern homes
• Fully reversible
• Made using Swedish plastic foil PVC ribbon and polyester warp thread in Dalarna, Sweden
• Traditionally woven using wooden shuttles
• Practical and very easy-to-care-for
• Available in 5 colours and 4 different sizes
70 X 90 cm
70 X 180 cm
70 X 270 cm
70 X 360 cm
Refer here for care instructions.
Refer here for Pappelina’s environment policy
All Pappelina rugs are available on a pre-order basis and require a lead time of 3-4 weeks.
All of our items are delivered by DHL, Singapore Post or Simplypost. You will be notified when your item(s) has been shipped. We will deliver your items as a complete order where possible. If there are out of stock items in your order, we may opt to deliver them separately.
The item(s) prices do not include shipping, import duties or custom charges. These will be borne by the customer and may be collected at delivery by our delivery partners.