Designed by Hung-Ming Chen and Chen-Yen Wei of Afteroom, the Afteroom Lounge Chair came about by combining inspiration from two iconic chairs of early modernism: the ‘Thonet Bentwood Armchair’ by Michael Thonet and the ‘Spanish Chair’ by Børge Mogensen. The duo’s interpretation and combination of these icons resulted in a lounge chair with leather upholstery and steel arms that curve around to form a continuous backrest.
The chair is not only a wonderful piece of design. It is also extremely comfortable and, moreover, provides you with a majestic posture. It is an extremely lightweight lounge chair and, thus, easy to move around in the home. The aniline leather supplied by the premium leather manufacturer, Sørensen, will age with time and add character to the chair. Available in three colours.
• Designed by Hung-Ming Chen and Chen-Yen Wei of Afteroom
• Inspired by two iconic chairs: Thonet Bentwood Armchair’ by Michael Thonet and the ‘Spanish Chair’ by Børge Mogensen
• Elegant, majestic yet highly comfortable
• Extremely lightweight and easy to move around
• Upholstery made of aniline leather supplied by premium leather manufacturer, Sørensen
• Powder coated metal frame
• Available in three colours (black, cognac and burgundy)
Height: 75 cm
Width: 70 cm
Depth: 80 cm
Seat height: 36 cm
Item is available for pre-order.
All of our items are delivered by DHL, Singapore Post or Simplypost. You will be notified when your item(s) has been shipped. We will deliver your items as a complete order where possible. If there are out of stock items in your order, we may opt to deliver them separately.
The price of the item does not include shipping, import duties or custom charges. The shipping cost is calculated based on the total weight of your items and the destination of your delivery. They will be automatically calculated during checkout. This will be borne by the customer and may be collected at delivery by our freight partners.