Alessi’s stylish 9093 kettle was designed by American architect and designer Michael Graves in 1985. Since then the kettle has become a design icon and one of Alessi’s most sought-after products. Influenced by art deco, pop art as well as cartoons, it was designed to bring joy to users. The spout features a small bird that whistles when the water reaches boiling point. The kettle may also be used on induction hobs and its wide base allows for faster heating. This classic by Alessi brings cheer to your morning routine.
• Designed by American architect and designer, Michael Graves in 1985
• Alessi’s iconic product and a best-seller
• Influenced by art deco, pop art and cartoons
• Bird spout feature that whistles when water has boiled
• Wide base allows for faster heating and
• Magnetic steel bottom makes it suitable for induction
• Kettle in 18/10 stainless steel mirror polished with handle and small bird-shaped whistle in PA, light blue
• Available in three colour variations
All items are in stock (or in transit) unless otherwise stated.
All of our items are delivered by DHL, Singapore Post or Simplypost. You will be notified when your item(s) has been shipped. We will deliver your items as a complete order where possible. If there are out of stock items in your order, we may opt to deliver them separately.
The price of the item does not include shipping, import duties or custom charges. The shipping cost is calculated based on the total weight of your items and the destination of your delivery. They will be automatically calculated during checkout. This will be borne by the customer and may be collected at delivery by our freight partners.