The classic standing mirror gets a functionalist update with this new wall attachment. The focus on materials and quality makes the MENU Pepe Marble Mirror timeless. The Pepe Marble Mirror, designed by Milan-based firm Studio Pepe, is an elegant study of functionality overlapping with aesthetic. The Pepe was previously only available as a standing mirror and is now available in a wall-mounted option. This makes it perfect for small spaces and spaces where you don’t want items to be moveable, such as restaurant bathrooms or hotel rooms. One side of the mirror offers regular reflection, while the other shows magnification of 300%; a perfect mirror for self-grooming.
• Timeless design with a focus on materials and quality
• Designed by Milan-based firm Studio Pepe for MENU
• Elegant, functional and aesthetically pleasant
• Wall-mounted making it perfect for small spaces and spaces where you don’t want items to be moveable, such as restaurant bathrooms or hotel rooms
• One side of the mirror offers regular reflection, while the other shows magnification of 300%
• Perfect mirror for self-grooming.
• Available in brown, black or white marble
Dimension (cm / in)
H: 25 cm / 9,85"
W: 3 cm / 1,2"
D: 25 cm / 9,85"
Weight item (kg)
Marquina Marble, Carrara Marble or Wood Grain Marble, Brass, Glass Mirror
Use a soft dry cloth to clean. Do not use any cleaners with chemicals or harsh abrasives. Avoid using water. The brass will oxidise from the moment it is exposed to air. To maintain a shiny appearance, use a mild metal polish and a soft cloth. Use special mirror cleaning for the mirror part.
Item is currently available for pre-order. Lead time of 4-6 weeks (excluding shipping).
All of our items are delivered by DHL, Singapore Post or Simplypost. You will be notified when your item(s) has been shipped. We will deliver your items as a complete order where possible. If there are out of stock items in your order, we may opt to deliver them separately.
The price of the item does not include shipping, import duties or custom charges. The shipping cost is calculated based on the total weight of your items and the destination of your delivery. They will be automatically calculated during checkout. This will be borne by the customer and may be collected at delivery by our freight partners.