For those of us who drink tea, the daily pause to put on the kettle and linger awhile with our thoughts is precious. The Kettle Teapot is intended to slot into your tea drinking daily ritual. Its design is mindful of traditional Oriental cast iron teapots, re-interpreted here in heat-resistant glass. Kettle Teapot is a delight for all the senses – allowing the tea-brewer to feast on visual and aroma of tea. The ‘tea egg’ is placed in the centre of pot to hold the leaves. Raise the egg by its silicone string for a perfectly brewed cup every time. This new smaller size is made for one cup or two.
• Suitable for your tea drinking daily ritual
• Re-interpreted from the traditional Oriental cast iron teapots
• Made from mouth blown borosilicate glass heat-resistant glass
• A delight for all the senses – allowing the tea-brewer to feast on visual and aroma of tea
• Tea egg made from pressed steel is placed in the centre of pot to hold the leaves
• New smaller size is made for one cup or two
Volume: 0.75 L
H: 14 cm
All items are in stock (or in transit) unless otherwise stated.
All of our items are delivered by DHL, Singapore Post or Simplypost. You will be notified when your item(s) has been shipped. We will deliver your items as a complete order where possible. If there are out of stock items in your order, we may opt to deliver them separately.
The price of the item does not include shipping, import duties or custom charges. The shipping cost is calculated based on the total weight of your items and the destination of your delivery. They will be automatically calculated during checkout. This will be borne by the customer and may be collected at delivery by our freight partners.