Coffee is made simple, original yet traditional with Eva Solo’s Café Solo. Simply spoon the ground coffee into the glass flask and add boiling water. Stir for 10 seconds and place the drip-free filter funnel in the flask. Wait 4 minutes and pour.
CafeSolo is not just elegant – its functionality is second to none. The pot is made of heat-resistant borosilicate glass and has a filter funnel which retains the coffee grounds. In addition, it is part of Eva Solo’s drip-free concept, and is therefore 100% drip-free thanks to its patented pouring insert.
• Simple yet traditional brewing method in making original coffee
• Designed by Claus Jensen and Henrik Holbæk of Tools Design
• Made of elegant and heat-resistant borosilicate glass flask, woven fabric, stainless steel and silicone
• Insulating woven cover keeps coffee hot
• 100% drip-free patented lid
• Diswasher safe
• Available in 3 different colours
Item is currently available for pre-order. Lead time of 4-6 weeks (excluding shipping).
All of our items are delivered by DHL, Singapore Post or Simplypost. You will be notified when your item(s) has been shipped. We will deliver your items as a complete order where possible. If there are out of stock items in your order, we may opt to deliver them separately.
The price of the item does not include shipping, import duties or custom charges. The shipping cost is calculated based on the total weight of your items and the destination of your delivery. They will be automatically calculated during checkout. This will be borne by the customer and may be collected at delivery by our freight partners.