The Basic series designed by Simon Legald consists of four items; a foil cutter, a wine stopper, a corkscrew and a wine pourer that helps oxidize the wine. The designer’s aim was to cut out all unnecessary details and gimmicks in order to focus on the raw form and basic function. The organic shapes and the finish add warmth and nostalgia to the design and soften the expression.
With a fondness for reinterpreting traditional products, Simon Legald has taken the well-known wine accessories as his starting point. He has added a fresh and unique character to the Basic series by using industrial materials such as titanium-coated stainless steel and silicone. The coating makes the material extra strong and gives it an exclusive silky finish. Basic is light and comfortable to hold and the satin-like surface ensures that the wine flows easily. Pour a tasty glass of wine for yourself and your friends using this unique family of wine accessories.
• Designed by Simon Legald for Normann Copenhagen
• Series consists of four items: foil cutter, wine stopper, corkscrew and wine pourer
• Design focused on the raw form and basic function which adds warmth and nostalgia to the design and soften the expression
• Titanium coated stainless steel makes the material extra durable and gives it a silky finish
• Light and comfortable to hold
• Made of Titanium coated Stainless Steel
Dimensions (Wine Pourer):
All items are in stock (or in transit) unless otherwise stated.
All of our items are delivered by DHL, Singapore Post or Simplypost. You will be notified when your item(s) has been shipped. We will deliver your items as a complete order where possible. If there are out of stock items in your order, we may opt to deliver them separately.
The price of the item does not include shipping, import duties or custom charges. The shipping cost is calculated based on the total weight of your items and the destination of your delivery. They will be automatically calculated during checkout. This will be borne by the customer and may be collected at delivery by our freight partners.