The MENU Bottle Grinder by Norm Architects steers away from the predictable grinder and is not what you expect to see in a salt and pepper grinder. The form, shaped more like a bottle, cleverly tricks the user to encourage a more playful and experimental interaction with the product. The powerful ceramic mechanism makes the grinder easy to operate and perfect for trying out more than just salt and pepper including spices and grains, nuts, seeds or dried fruits.
• Designed by Norm Architects for MENU
• Powerful ceramic grinder with unique, inverted design to ensure no spillage
• Bottle-like shape creates sense of surprise
• Rounded base with rubber surface creating an easy grip and making it easy to clean
• Grinder core made from ceramic with plastic body and silicone coating
• Adjustment knob made from turned oak or walnut
• Available in a range of beautiful, soft Scandinavian colours
Ø: 8 cm
H: 20.5 cm
All items are in stock (or in transit) unless otherwise stated.
All of our items are delivered by DHL, Singapore Post or Simplypost. You will be notified when your item(s) has been shipped. We will deliver your items as a complete order where possible. If there are out of stock items in your order, we may opt to deliver them separately.
The price of the item does not include shipping, import duties or custom charges. The shipping cost is calculated based on the total weight of your items and the destination of your delivery. They will be automatically calculated during checkout. This will be borne by the customer and may be collected at delivery by our freight partners.