Bollard is an innovative lamp designed by American designer, Shane Schneck for Menu. He strives to bridge the world of design and technology through challenging industry standards and discovering new solutions to contemporary living. Bollard is a smart example of that approach in practice. Bollard may first appear like any other ordinary pendant but a cleverly designed clip and foot allows the lamp to perform in many situations.
Suspended from the ceiling the lamp functions as a traditional light but clipping the cord into a side fastener; it can work as a spot light. Bollard may also be used as an upward beam light when placed on its foot, or can be casually placed horizontally on a shelf. A versatile lamp that can be used alone or grouped together in a home, office or café environment.
• Designed by renowned American designer, Shane Schneck
• Adopted approach of bridging world of design and technology through challenging industry standards and discovering new solutions to contemporary living
• Clever design allows the lamp to be positioned in four different ways
• Highly versatile which can be used alone or as a group in home, office, café or restaurant
• Made of silicone and plastic
Bulb (not included): GU 10 socket, Max 4W, LED
Cord: 300 cm, in soft PVC, same color as lamp
- Use a soft dry cloth to clean. Do not use any cleaners with chemicals or harsh abrasives. Avoid using water.
All items are in stock (or in transit) unless otherwise stated.
All of our items are delivered by DHL, Singapore Post or Simplypost. You will be notified when your item(s) has been shipped. We will deliver your items as a complete order where possible. If there are out of stock items in your order, we may opt to deliver them separately.
The price of the item does not include shipping, import duties or custom charges. The shipping cost is calculated based on the total weight of your items and the destination of your delivery. They will be automatically calculated during checkout. This will be borne by the customer and may be collected at delivery by our freight partners.