Each day, from dawn to dusk, there are multiple tasks that we are required to undertake, important events and matters to attend to. A pinboard is an essential part of our daily life to organize and prioritize these tasks.
The Dawn till Dusk Embroidered Pinboard incorporates traditional embroidery techniques and craftsmanship to make organising tasks a joy and sight to behold. Inspired by the colours of dawn and dusk, the threads are meticulously lined and hand-woven to give it a soft feel. Besides being a pinboard, it can adorn any walls as an artwork.
• Designed by Nichepak Torsutkanok & Wanus Choketaweesak
• Inspired by the colours of dawn and dusk
• Essential to organising and prioritising daily tasks and events
• Can be used as a piece of artwork for any settings
• Won Good Design Award 2015
• Available in Natural or Navy Blue
• Made of natural linen and teak (frame)
All items are in stock (or in transit) unless otherwise stated.
All of our items are delivered by DHL, Singapore Post or Simplypost. You will be notified when your item(s) has been shipped. We will deliver your items as a complete order where possible. If there are out of stock items in your order, we may opt to deliver them separately.
The price of the item does not include shipping, import duties or custom charges. The shipping cost is calculated based on the total weight of your items and the destination of your delivery. They will be automatically calculated during checkout. This will be borne by the customer and may be collected at delivery by our freight partners.